Monday, September 5, 2011

My First Post -- YIKES!

Lately, I've been so inspired by all the teacher bloggers out there. My lovely teaching buddy, Mrs. King, has inspired me to start my own blog! It is SUPER rusty right now...this Blogger stuff is a lot different than MySpace :)
I decided to call my blog "Special Speckled Eggs" because a dear friend of mine who also happens to be a teacher of exceptional students calls all her exceptional educator friends "Speckled Eggs". Too cute! Makes you think of the widely used (albeit outdated) term "Special Ed", but in a fun way :)
I'll be reading up on how to make my blog look a little nicer in the next few days, so hopefully it'll start looking a lot more professional this week. Come back soon for some pictures of what I'm doing in my classroom. Hope everyone enjoys their Labor Day vacation by doing absolutely NO labor at all :)

~Ms. Caudill

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...