Tuesday, September 6, 2011

My Newest Obsession (and a Printable)

OMG, I got an invite to Pinterest today and all I can say is WOW! Fabulous! I already have three boards and I'm obsessed. Between the fabulous Mrs. Carroll (the first blogger I stalked!) and several Pinterest-loving friends at school, I knew I'd be hooked quickly. It kind of scares me, too, because I spent so much time on there today!
Anyway, here is a printable for ya! I use it as a reader's response in my DEAR station (Drop Everything And Read). I've included two formats, one that has space for kids to write and one with space for kids to draw. Drawing is more appropriate for my students, but I don't know what would be most appropriate for yours. It also includes a little smiley for "like" or "didn't like". Hope you enjoy [click here]! :)

-Ms. Caudill

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...