Sunday, October 2, 2011

AWESOME new blog find!

OK, I don't know about you all but I really don't like teaching science. I think it's because I don't feel like I have many resources or help when it comes to science. As a resource room teacher, it is kind of hard to do the same activities the regular classrooms do. So many of those things are based on Kagan strategies or group work, and my kids just struggle with that.
Anyway, I was thrilled to find an awesome new science blog called Little Miss Hypothesis! She has lots of great ideas and the whole blog is focused solely on science! It is a great resource and I was really excited to find her. Teacher blogs have totally changed my teaching and I LOVE them :)

                                                           
Check her out right here! I know you'll love her :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...