Thursday, October 6, 2011

Fall Break fun!

Tomorrow is our last day of school before Fall Break! The kids [and their teacher] are SO excited! In celebration of our last day of school, I am making some of Cara Carroll's super delicious sounding applesauce. I told the kids and they were all pumped about our new, fun activity! Only one said he didn't like applesauce, but I told him he might like it if it became a topping for ice cream ;) I thought apples would be a super-fun way to prepare for fall! I am definitely going to post pictures of tomorrow's Applesauce Extravaganza, so be prepared :)
In the meantime, head on over to Cara's blog and see her cute post about appleasauce! Check out the direct link right here and get to cookin'! Hope everyone has a fantastic football Friday! :)

1 comment:

Ms. Rachel said...

Im also doing lots of apple goodness right now!

Found you via TBA.. glad to see another sped teacher.

Come check out my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...