1. I had no idea teacher blogs even existed 6 months ago. My then-teammate Stacey Dexter shared The First Grade Parade with me, and I have been hooked ever since!
2. I shared a classroom with 3 other teachers and 8 instructional assistants last year. Needless to say, we were packed in that place like sardines! This year, I only share my space with 3 of my wonderful IAs. Sometimes I miss the insanely busy hub bub that was my room, but usually I enjoy the extra space.
3. Katie King from Queen of the First Grade Jungle and I teach at the same school. Am I lucky or what?!
4. I dabble in every area of special ed. I have kiddos on my caseload that are LBD (Learning and Behavior Disorders), MSD (Multiple and Severe Disabilities) and EBD (Emotional and Behavioral Disorders). It makes for an interesting day!
5. I will begin my Master's this fall in Multiple and Severe Disabilities and Autism Spectrum Disorders. I can't wait to get back to school!
Well, that's all for now. Head on over to TBA and participate in this fun linky party celebration!