Friday, November 18, 2011

The End of Predictions

Well, all our work on predictions is coming to a close and I'm pleased to say I think they've got it! I only had one little one who didn't seem to understand what it meant to predict, so I felt like that was pretty good :) We've read books and predicted, done Babbling Abby's Mystery Box activity (I made my own, but used her example as an awesome starting place), and did Babbling Abby's Candy Corn Bandit activity (can you tell I like her a little bit?!) which was SO much fun...I mean, they were totally obsessed. We've also used Brain Pop, Jr. A LOT during this reading unit. They have some really good printable activities, too. Here are some pictures of us hard at work :)



We love Annie and Moby around here! We are moving on to learning about the main idea and supporting details of a text. I'll probably wait until after Thanksgiving break to start, so we'll be doing some serious reviewing Monday and Tuesday of next week. Enjoy your weekend...Thanksgiving is just around the corner!

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...