Monday, December 19, 2011

MIA :(

I am officially the worst blogger EVER! Since Thanksgiving I have been MIA from the whole blog scene...I haven't even been stalking anyone :( I'm sorry! In the last month, I've been trying as hard as I can to cram in some more alternate assessment standards before the break...scary!!! In the past week, I've been doing many of Cara Carroll's holiday craftivities with my kiddos while trying to keep them focused (although I have to admit I think I am more off task than they are with Christmas break so close). We'll have more holiday fun these next 2 days before getting out to enjoy a *short* winter break. Oh well, I'm sure there will be plenty of snow days to make up for it ;) I'll post pictures of all our fun when I've got some time Wednesday or Thursday.

Enjoy your Christmas break, bloggers!

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...