Sunday, January 8, 2012

Liebster Blog Award!

Hey there, everybody! My newest follower over at The Bubblegum Tree has given me a new blogger award! Here it is...


Woo hoo! My first award :) Here are the rules of this award.

1. Show your appreciate to the blogger who nominated you by giving them a thank you and a shout out!
Thanks so much, Bubblegum Tree! Your posts so far are great and I can't wait to see more from you!

2. Nominate 5 happy little blogs with 200 followers or less (newbies like me) by leaving them a comment.
PLEASE go check out...
Heather at Swinging Through Second Grade
Swinging Through Second Grade

Sandy at Soaring Through Second Grade


Soaring Through Second

Amy at Science Stuff


Karlie at We are ALL Special

Jennifer at Mrs. Virdell's Blog


3. Post the award on your blog.

4. Make sure you keep up with the blogs you gave awards to! Even though they're small right now they may be big later :)


Photobucket

8 comments:

Ms. Rachel said...

Im giving you another award tonight! Check it out this evening.

Claire said...

Thanks Rachel! I'll be by to see you tonight :)

Amy said...

Glad to find another special education blog! Love it!!
TheResource(ful)Room!

Mrs. Virdell's Blog said...

Thanks so much, Claire! I love your blog and the dozens of other special education blogs you're following. You said it in your about me...and I too feel connecting with other bloggers, like you, has made me a better teacher!

kjohnson4 said...

Hi:) I tagged you in my latest blog post, and I can't wait to learn more about you!

We are ALL Special!

Heather said...

My name is Heather and I work for Worth Ave. Group. We’re currently holding a contest for K-12 teachers. Over $150,000 in grant money and prizes will be given away in the Technology in Education Grant. Get the teachers you know involved in this great giveaway by voting for them and you'll give them a chance to win an iPad 2, 30 iPod touches for their classroom and a $25,000 technology grant for their school. Voting has just begun and end will end March 31st. Visit www.voteforteachers.com today or call 1-855-834-7660 for more information.
voteforteachers@worthavegroup.com

Abby said...

Hi, Claire!!!! So nice to meet you today!!!!

Heather's Heart said...

I LOVE your blog Claire! Your heart shines through in all you do!

Heather
Heather's Heart

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...