Friday, June 1, 2012

Changing it up!

OK, I know I've called myself the worst blogger ever before now, but I REALLY do get the award this time! I know we are all busy, but it seems like my life was taken over this Spring by the {too} many things I'm involved in. That being said, I am planning on reinventing this blog for the next school year! I will be the MSD Classroom (Moderate to Severe Disabilities, for those of you who don't use that lingo) for elementary students throughout our district next year, so my posts will be changing a bit! I'm planning on doing things with Boardmaker, SymWriter, picture schedules, social stories, and MUCH more. Hopefully any of my printables and such will be more MSD related next year, and I hope to improve what I'm doing. I know it will be a challenge, but I am SO ready for it! Enjoy your summer and look for *lots* of posts from me next school year!
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...