Monday, June 25, 2012

Hi!

Hey there! Just a note to say that I haven't dropped off the face of the Earth! :) I'm directing a camp for adults with disabilities right now, and I am WORN OUT! We did one session with one set of campers last week, and are doing round 2 with a different set of campers this week. It is so much fun, but truly exhausting. Fortunately, I have a dear friend (an MSD teacher who will have her first classroom this coming school year) who is helping me and taking lots of pictures...I can't wait to see them! She's a GREAT photographer. I'll be sure to post some for you to see and talk about the activities we did at camp. I love working with these adults...they remind me of my babies, just all grown up :) Hope you are loving your summer!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Ashley Kathleen said...

Wow, sounds like you have a lot going on! That camp sounds great & very rewarding!

I wanted to let you know that I awarded your blog with the "One Lovely Blog Award". I have been a fan of your blog & just wanted to show my appreciation! You can check it out HERE

Ashley
The Resource Room Teacher

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...