Monday, June 11, 2012

I Saw it on Pinterest!

Amber at Adventures of a Third Grade Teacher is having a fun linky party about Pinterest finds she wants to try.

To get to the Linky, just click on the picture above. I decided to link up because I am totally, completely, HOPELESSLY addicted to that fabulous site. Here are some Pinterest finds I've tried or want to try this summer.


Melty crayon art. Of ANY variety.


I'd love to deck out my clipboards for maximum station cuteness :)


Genius idea! Spray paint a tool box and add colorful paper and labels. This would be perfect for organizing my supplies. I'm DEFINITELY doing this project!




Milk crates zip-tied together with a bench cushion on top and bins from Lowe's on the bottom. Smart, easy, and pretty cheap, too!


Crack dip from Plain Chicken. I've already made it once this summer and my family devoured it! It isn't anything complicated but it is utterly addictive :)


Jalapeno Popper Buffalo Chicken Mac-n-Cheese. Three of my favorite things all wrapped up into one dish. Can't wait to try this one!

I could go on forever, but I think I'll stop there. Pinterest is life changing! Come check out my boards (education related, related services related, food related, and craft related) by clicking on the Pinterest logo below. Happy pinning!
Follow Me on Pinterest

Photobucket

5 comments:

Kelley Dolling said...

Oh my word . . . that chicken dip looks sinful! Uh . . . "re-pinning" now!! I love that melty crayon art too. A kiddo made me one this year and I heart it tons. Glad I found you :)

Kelley Dolling
Teacher Idea Factory

Tonya said...

Found your blog and I love it! I need to do those clipboards too! I have milk crates in my class all zip tied together...actually 8 of them to make a shelf! I LOVE it!

Tonya
Tonya’s Treats for Teachers

Amber P. said...

Thanks for linking up! Great finds! :)

Adventures of a Third Grade Teacher

Katie said...

I just found your blog through the linky and I'm your newest follower... yay!!! I'm such a sucker for pinning food on pinterst. haha. I wish I could (or would) actually cook half the things I pinned!

I actually made my tool box last week! I got too jealous of all the ones I was seeing :)

Katie
Dirty Hands and Lesson Plans

Heather said...

Love your blog! I'm your newest follower :) If you get a chance stop by my blog and check out my “Pintervention” linky party! It is the motivation I needed to complete my mile long pinterest list!! It will also be need to see the finished projects!
ThirdGradeIsAHoot

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...