Saturday, July 28, 2012

Clip Chart FREEBIE!

Hey there! Hope you are enjoying your weekend. I've been Pinning a lot this morning and keep seeing these great classroom clip charts. I used one last year but I wasn't crazy about the design. Here are some of the ones I liked




I was so inspired, I decided to make my own! I used these ADORABLE polka dot labels from Karen Cox's TpT store.
Source: prekinders.com via Amy on Pinterest

The best part? They were FREE!  Click here to head to her TpT store and get them yourself! Karen also has a blog which you can check out right here. Now that I've made my clip chart, I thought I'd share it with you guys in case you would like to use it! I haven't gotten it laminated or hung together, but I'll be sure to post a picture when I do. Click on the picture below to grab the chart from Google Docs. If this isn't what you're looking for but you like the polka dot frames, be sure to check out Karen's store! She has several different sizes of labels available.


Classroom Freebies Manic Monday
Enjoy your Saturday :-)
Photobucket

3 comments:

Judith said...

Just love these examples you have posted. I have a 'typical' version, but really need to make a new themed version. These certainly take the hassle out of behaviour recording in the classroom...
✿ Judy
teaching with J

Claire said...

Thanks, Judy! I think for my kids the typical, basic version works best but I just love the creative ideas some of these teachers have put out there! Thanks for stopping by :)

Fun Games 4 Learning said...

Thanks for these! Can think of lots of uses for them! Cute and colorful! Glad I found you through ClassroomFreebies!!!!
Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...