Sunday, July 22, 2012

Math Work Station Numbers Freebie

Hey there! I am heading off to my dear friend Bridget's house (incidentally, Bridget was the inspiration  for the name of this blog) to watch the season finale of The Bachelorette (Team Arie!) here in a second, but first I wanted to share a quick little printable with you. I've been HARD at work getting my room ready for the upcoming school year, and I've purchased lots of cute blue, green, and purple things (room theme: beach/ocean) to go in my room.
My math work station bins are blue and purple and came from - you'll never guess it - the dollar spot at Target! I will be starting math work stations with my kids this year so I have made a set of numbers for my 12 cute, coordinating baskets. They aren't fancy or anything, but I thought I'd share anyway (AND I liked up to Manic Mondays at Classroom Freebies). As soon as my room is all done, I'll be putting TONS of pictures on my blog, so stay tuned. Click the picture below to grab your set of math work station numbers :)




Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

Photobucket

8 comments:

Pamela Fulk said...

Thanks for sharing your freebie. I found you through Classroom Freebies.
A new follower,
Pamela
First Class Teacher

Jennifer Tilton said...

I was Team Jef, but I still like your numbers-Thank you for sharing!
Jennifer
kindertrips

Linda Nelson said...

Found you at Manic Monday!
Simple but very useful idea - thanks for sharing!

Linda Nelson
Primary Inspiration

Julie Sawyer said...

Great idea. I love your blog name, and am your latest follower!

Julie
Math is Elementary

Allison said...

This is a great freebie! Thanks from your newest follower!

YearntoLearn said...

I love labeling things. Thanks for sharing yours.


Yearn to Learn Blog

Fern Smith said...

I'm your newest follower, I found you from CF Manic Monday. I would love for you to follow me too!
~Fern
Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas!
Fern Smith's Pinterest Boards!

Sue Lattea said...

Thank you for sharing your freebie. I am your newest follower. Please stop by my blog. I have given you an award.

Sue

A Rainbow of Teaching

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...