Friday, August 10, 2012

A few updates

As promised, here are the photos of my fabulous Ocean Number and Letter Cards by Katie King! I used the bubble background pattern for the letters and the crab background pattern for the numbers. I just love them! Thanks to my sweet bf for helping me hang them :)

The numbers! Sorry about the glare...those lights were a little blinding!


The letters :) Just love them!

Also, I hung up my fabric panel/curtain to cover the C-R-A-P above my lockers today. I really like how it turned out! It is so nice to not see all the junk any more. Check it out:
I need to move it to the right just a tad, but it already looks SO much better :) I added labels to my lockers, too, to help me remember what I stuffed where :-P LOL


That's all for now!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Julie said...

There is NO DOUBT! You are the classroom decorating QUEEN! It is so very cute... LOVE YOU XXOOJU

Kim @ Mrs. Hs Resource Room said...

Your classroom looks cute!

Just wanted to share with you that I showed you a little bloggy love over at my blog. Check it out here http://mrshsresourceroom.blogspot.com/2012/08/special-education-blog.html

Kim

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...