Saturday, September 15, 2012

I'm back...with a FREEBIE! :)

Oh my goodness, I have been MIA for so long! Sorry! Back to school has been crazy for me with a reduction in staff, new hiring, and plenty of behavior issues all around, but I'm finally feeling settled. I'll update you on how my year is going and our activities so far another time, but first I wanted to share a math freebie with you that my kids really like. It is called 1-2-3 Path and is good for working on number sense. Plus, it is differentiated with 4 different versions included! The kids color the numbers in order starting with the specified number to make a path. It's easier to understand once you see it :) Click on the picture below to download!


Hope your year is off to a great start! I finally bit the bullet and bought a Scrappin' Doodles freebie license, so hopefully I'll be making more freebies that are way cuter :-) Have a great weekend!

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday


Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...